Using the same quality Western Red Cedar as the rest of the Alton range, this optional workshop adds an extra dimension to your greenhouse.
You can use the workshop to store all of your gardening tools, pots and potting compost, freeing up valuable growing space in your greenhouse, and dramatically increasing your growing capacity. The workshop has its own means of entry; a lockable hinged door. There is the option to add an internal sliding door into the greenhouse.
The workshop makes an ideal working space, with plenty of light from the large window on the external wall, and high level windows on the internal wall to the greenhouse. It has incredible strength, due to the solid nature of the timber carcassing, and the tongue and groove cladding is made of the same treated Western Red Cedar as the greenhouse. The roof is covered with a quality red felt, making the building watertight. A timber bench across the rear of the workshop is including adding further to its practicality.
If your garden space is at a premium, and you don't have room for individual buildings, this combination workshop and greenhouse is ideal, and this 10'x8" model will fit in practically any garden, no matter the size.
- A: Base Width 1338 mm (4ft4)
- B: Length 1346 mm (4ft4)
- C: Eaves Height 2050 mm (6ft8)
- D: Ridge Height 2443 mm (8ft0)
- E: Door Width 806 mm (2ft7)
- F: Door Height 1847 mm (6ft0)
1338mm x 1346mm
- Heavy duty tanalised floor (workshop) 21mm thick
- 1 x Large side opening vent (workshop)
- High level fixed windows on high side (workshop)
- Lockable workshop door (hinged)
- Redwood frame (workshop)
- Optional workshop bench
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Toughened glass
- Installation available for a fee