Presenting a new innovation for 2018, the Alton Fusion, combined workshop and greenhouse.
Alton have taken their superior design know-how and superb craftsmanship to create this sylish and highly practical garden building.
Using the same quality Western Red Cedar as the rest of the Alton range, with its pest and rot resistant qualities, this workshop/greenhouse provides you with two distinctly separate work spaces, all under one roof.
You can use the workshop to store all of your gardening tools, pots and potting compost, freeing up valuable growing space in your greenhouse, and dramatically increasing your growing capacity. Both halves have their own individual means of entry; a lockable hinged door to the workshop, and an easy-glide, single sliding door to the greenhouse. There is the option to add an internal sliding door between both spaces.
It's widely known that timber greenhouses are less susceptible to sudden extreme temperature changes. The Fusion 8 has the added bonus of excellent ventilation, thanks to the automatically opening roof vent and slatted glazed side louvre; as cool fresh air is drawn in lower down, pushing the warm stale air out above. When combined with the high eaves of this greenhouse, it makes for the perfect growing environment for your plants and seedlings. Complete with toughened safety glass throughout, and screw-down timber bar capping, this greenhouse is also designed for strength and durability.
The workshop makes an ideal working space, with plenty of light from the large window on the external wall, and high level windows on the internal wall to the greenhouse. It has incredible strength, due to the solid nature of the timber carcassing, and the tongue and groove cladding is made of the same treated Western Red Cedar as the greenhouse. The roof is covered with a quality red felt, making the building watertight. There is an optional timber bench available, for the perfect workstation.
- A: Base Width 3314 mm (10ft10)
- B: Length 3866 mm (12ft8)
- C: Eaves Height 2050 mm (6ft8)
- D: Ridge Height 2443 mm (8ft0)
- E: Door Width 806 mm (2ft7)
- F: Door height 1847 mm (6ft0)
- Heavy duty tanalised floor (workshop) 21mm thick
- 2 x Large side opening vent (workshop)
- High level fixed windows on high side (workshop)
- Lockable workshop door (hinged)
- Redwood frame (workshop)
- Sliding door on greenhouse
- Workshop cedar clad & greenhouse all cedar
- Optional workshop bench
- Extra high eaves
- Toughened glass
- Free 10 Year Guarantee
- 2 x roof vents (automatic opening)
- 2 x Louvre vents
- Gutter and a single down pipe
- Low level threshold
- Screw in cedar bar capping system
- Installation available for a fee